Family Wealth Planning Sessions are partially refundable. If you fully cancel your appointment without rescheduling, $375 of the session fee is refundable. This process with our office is not automated. From the time you book your session, our office spends a great deal of time preparing for you. From creating your file and sending out personalized homework to you, reviewing your homework, etc., to our support process leading up to your session, we are dedicated to you and your family.
Booking your session blocks off Sarah's calendar to the exclusion of others. If you need to reschedule, we ask that you please give notice more than 7 days in advance. If you must cancel less than seven days prior to your appointment, the full $750 is notrefundable but will remain on your account as a credit when you are ready to reschedule.
I'm a mom and I get that things come up! In such a situation where you must cancel, here are some more details:
- If you cancel 7 days or more in advance the $750 credit will remain on your account for your rescheduled session. There is no additional fee for rescheduling once. If you cancel without rescheduling, $375 of your session fee is refundable.
- If you cancel within 7 days or less of your scheduled session, the $750 credit will remain on your account for your rescheduled session. If you cancel without rescheduling, none of the $750 session fee is refundable.
- Cancelling or rescheduling a second time will result in a $375 charge for the second session, but that $375 fee will remain on your account as a credit towards your chosen planning in the future.
- Cancelling or rescheduling more than two times will result in us charging the $750 fee again and that second charge will remain as a credit on your account for future planning.
- If you cannot keep your appointment and you choose not to reschedule, the $750 planning fee is not refundable.
After scheduling your appointment, I will send you a number of items via email. You will receive your Family Wealth Inventory & Assessment and other important information that you will want to review prior to your personal Family Wealth Planning Session. I must have your Family Wealth Inventory & Assessment submitted at least 2 days prior to your Session or I will need to reschedule your Session. If I am required to reschedule your session for this reason, you will be charged the session fee and it will remain as a credit on your account for your future planning.
I will also give you member access to the site here which gives entry to the Family Wealth Planning Session Homebase (you will see a login option at the top right corner of the menu above). I highly recommend using the resources here!
Feel free to call me at any time if you need assistance completing your Assessment or have any questions at all. If you have existing estate planning documents, please make sure that I have your existing documents in my office at least a week before your meeting so that we can review them prior to meeting with you.