BUSINESS OWNERSHIP CREATES A RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR BUSINESS AND FAMILY TO CREATE A PLAN
There are many stages of business planning beginning with your start-up, developing your marketing and financial strategies, and implementing your process. Part of that process includes succession planning as well. Your succession plan designates what will happen to your business if something happens to you. Most small business owners never consider that a key part in that planning is your exit strategy. You must make sure you are planning for the future when growing your business or maintaining your operations. Things you may consider:
- Who will take over your business for you?
- Have you successfully created a family business and legacy you want your children to carry on after you are gone?
- Are those children minors?
- If you have a special skill that will not allow your business to go on without you, how do you want those assets divided?
- Do you have an estate plan in place and if so does it address these questions?
As a small business owner, your trusted advisors are crucial to your success. Here is a list of some of the ways I can support you and your goals throughout your journey:
Small Business Start-Ups (LLC's and S-Corporations)
- Incorporating Your Business
- Obtaining Your Business Licenses, EIN, and Other Items Regarding Start-Up
- Operating Agreements, By-Laws and Minutes
Small Business HR Management
- Offer Letters & Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Lactation Support Programs, Policies, and Procedures
- Maternity and Family Leave Programs, Policies, and Procedures
Contract Drafting and Review
Regulatory and Compliance Matters
- Internal Operating Policies
- Regulatory Guideline Review and Management
- Creating Company Policies
Thanks for your interest. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to legal planning. Legal MamaTM has been the trusted partner of the Atlanta and Twin Cities metro area residents. I look forward to meeting with you!
No Time for Mistakes
Learn the top five major mistakes parents make when choosing an estate planning attorney ... and how to make a loving choice for your family.
Let me help you protect the people and things you love to make sure they stay out of court and out of conflict.